Holiday Needs List
Thank you for your interest in providing for the kids at The Relatives this holiday season. We have a range of youth in ages from 7-24 and some who also have babies of their own. We have created the following list based on feedback from staff and clients. Typically these gifts will be given away to our young adults at our On Ramp program or to the youth staying at our crisis center before Christmas. We are looking at having these items by December 11th and can be dropped off at 119 East 8th Street. Please let us know of any questions or thoughts you may have.
If you are interested in also fulfilling the wish list of a specific crisis center youth or one of our housing clients please let us know. We are still looking for help to provide gifts for several more.
- Men’s & women’s underwear, men’s white t-shirts – all sizes from small to XXL
- Coats, hoodies
- Gift cards and bus passes
- Prepaid phone gift cards for minutes
- Bluetooth speakers
- Head phones
- Phone chargers, phone cases – all brands
- Household items- queen sheet sets, towels, pots and pans, shower curtains, plates, utensils, etc. for our clients moving into their own apartments
- Vanity sets for females and males- like an Old Spice grooming set and women’s set of makeup, soaps or nail products- lots of those around for the holidays at Walmart’s and Targets
- Backpacks and duffel bags
- Clothing to keep warm- hoodies, sweat pants, small-XXL for the On Ramp clients
- Shoes- variety of sizes – In desperate need for men’s size 10,11,12 and 13 sneakers or boots and also women size 9,10 and 11
- Activity tickets for the kids at the crisis center to use while out of school- would need to be a total of 11 per activity/outing.
- hand & foot warmers
- umbrellas, rain ponchos
- sleeping bags
If you have any questions about the above items or would like more information about how to donate the items, please contact Christina Nunez, Volunteer Engagement Officer at 704-501-8258 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.