Listed below are our current needs. Please check back often because we will update it frequently with the items needed for the youth and young adults we serve.
- One way Bus passes for young adults to attend interviews, go to school, etc.
- Gift cards to grocery stores, gas stations, Wal-Mart & Target for young adults in our housing program to get needed items
- Men and women’s underwear of all sizes
- Men t-shirts of all sizes
- Men’s undergarment tanks of all sizes
- Men and women’s socks of all sizes
- New women bras of all sizes
- Individually wrapped snacks (i.e. chips, protein bars, crackers, granola bars, etc.) to give as school snacks or to young adults who are hungry at On Ramp center
- Microwave safe disposable bowls & plates
- Disposable forks & spoons
- New twin sheet sets for our Crisis Center and Journey Place facility
- Queen sheet sets for young adults moving into their first apartment
- Towels & washcloths for our Crisis Center
- Activity tickets for our youth to attend outside activities
If you have any questions about the above items or would like more information about how to donate the items, please contact Elizabeth McCollom at 704-501-8258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.