Thank you for your interest in providing essential items for the youth we serve at The Relatives who are in crisis.
We are currently in need of:
- Baby Diapers of all sizes and Wipes
- Towels and Washclothes
- Paper Plates and Plastic Silverware
- Men’s & women’s underwear
- Men’s undershirts L-XXL
- Gift cards to restaurants and bus passes
- Prepaid phone gift cards for minutes
- Backpacks and duffel bags
- Activity tickets for the kids at the crisis center to use while out of school- would need to be a total of 11 per activity/outing.
- Sleeping bags and blankets
We are also in desperate need of individual packaged snack food items to handout to our young adults. We like to give our homeless young adults items they can easily eat when they are not with us during the week.
If you have any questions about the above items or would like more information about how to donate the items, please contact Christina Nunez, Volunteer Engagement Officer at 704-501-8258 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.